Among other things, at LA MUSA:
- We carefully select our suppliers and partners. We make sure that they are companies that share our values and, in particular, that they carry out their activities in a way that respects the environment and human rights.
- We use recycled precious metals. The gold and silver that we use in our jewellery are recycled, avoiding the generation of new raw material unnecessarily. For a small number of pieces we use Fairmined Gold, gold from fair mining, whose responsible origin is certified.
- We do not make gold plating jewellery, we only work with solid gold. We create quality pieces to last for generations.
- We use lab-grown diamonds. At LA MUSA we use lab-grown diamonds, since they are chemically, physically and optically identical to mined ones. The only difference between them is their origin. Technological advances have managed to ensure that the result accurately replicates its qualities, creating a more sustainable option and avoiding the problems associated with the extraction of this gem.
- We manufacture our products by hand with procedures that always ensure the smallest possible impact on our environment.
- In order to avoid overproduction we create a very small number of pieces for each model and in some cases we work on a pre-order basis.