1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
BURAL MUSE, S.L., with registered office at C/ Los Olivos, 7, 28922 - Alcorcón (Madrid) and CIF B09880808, is responsible for processing the data provided by users through its website https://la-musa.com/ You can contact us through the e-mail email@example.com
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed. In addition, as you navigate through the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, the web pages or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information, including your name, billing address, shipping, payment information, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
3. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, as well as any applicable national law, BURAL MUSE, S.L. processes the personal data you provide us with the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a customer, the purchase process and your contractual relationship with us.
- Send commercial messages about our products and carry out advertising or promotional activities that may be of interest to you.
- Create commercial profiles in order to analyze purchasing behavior and create personalized advertising.
- Performance of statistical studies in order to improve our services and optimize our processes.
- Prevent abuse and fraud.
- Comply with the corresponding obligations before public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), when the provision of certain information is required in accordance with current regulations.
4. POSSIBLE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, except to those whose intervention is necessary for the correct development of our activity, as well as to public bodies or authorities that require it in accordance with the corresponding current regulations. Among others, certain data may be transferred to:
- Banks, financial entities and payment gateways, always with security guarantees, for the collection of the service provided or product purchased.
- Web development or maintenance companies, or hosting, obliged to maintain the same level of privacy as us, thus guaranteeing the security of your information.. Shopify is among such companies, since we use their technology for our online store. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your information staff here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Google Analytics, since it measures certain data from our website. You can obtain more information about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google .com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Logistics and transport companies to be able to send you the orders you make.
- Tax Agency and other public administrations, when required by any legal provision.
In case of international data transfer when using American applications, you will be adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with the policies of European data protection in terms of privacy.
5. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary to attend to the purposes for which they have been collected and you doo not request their deletion, being also kept in accordance with the legal deadlines for compliance with legal obligations required of the BURAL MUSE, S.L.
6. RIGHTS OF USERS
As a user, you have the right to:
- Access the personal data we are processing.
- Request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you wish to withdraw the granted consent.
- Request the limitation of of your data processing (in some cases), in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- Request the portability of your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. We can send them to the new manager you designate if you prefer. It is only valid in certain cases.
- Revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented.
- Submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority if you consider it appropriate.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us by email at the address provided at the beginning of this policy. Likewise, if you modify any information, we appreciate that you inform us to keep it updated, by sending an email to the same address.